Raising A Baby Squirrel By Hand - A Childhood Dream
- Published on: 12/9/2017
- Hello everyone! It's all about an overload of sweetness this time... and not even a bird!
Please feel welcome to come up with a name for this cute little animal in the comments... or like others' suggestions that you like.
We will select five of them and make the squirrel choose :)
So here he is, my childhood dream come true.
Raising this little fellow was a cuteness overload...
He is so funny.
I got this new friend as a baby because that's the only way he can become really tame and totally used to people.
If you get inspired... Please take note that raising a squirrel this way will take a full month of your life...day and night.
When he is older he needs lots and lots of space. He can not be held in a cage.
All music through audionetwork.
Songs in this video:
- "Distant Call" by David Kelly
- "Soft as Velvet" by Paul Mottram
- "Love is home" by Jake Shillingford & Nicholas Evans
- Duration: 00:07:08
- cute cute animal cute squirrel little squirrel baby squirrel chicken chick albert albert squirrel acca acca squirrel friend childhood dream little friend baby friend playing playing animal kids love animal love beard in beard guy with chicken supermarket egg quail raising squirrel first nut nuts baby feed baby secret animal animal reveal secret animal reveal Albert alwyn wils incubator animal stories adventures animal adventures